Saturday, March 8, 2008

I'm doing it again....

I started WW for the umph-tenth (not for sure how to spell that word or if it even is a word) time. This time is a little different. I have someone that is very motivated and has a lot of willpower to share in this journey with me. I tried to do it with my friend in OKC, but I needed someone here in Wichita to hold me accountable each and every day. You may ask, why can't you do it on your own? I've tried, I've learned to cheat the system. Splurging after weigh-in, justifying eating for special occasions (every day!) and so on. Now that I have someone that is going to see me everyday and ask how I did the day before, it helps. I've done well so far, we are now going on two weeks. I have to do this. I need to do this. I want to feel good (not out of breath walking up steps), I want to feel sexy again (stomach fat spilling over my jeans, not so sexy) and I want to be healthy (I want some day in the near future to start having bambinos).
I don't know how much I will post about my journey with WW on this blog, but by putting it out there, it helps me be accountable in one more place.

1 comment:

Daisy said...

So... You're starting WW the week before my visit?!?! WTF?! Be warned that I will be your enabler and request foods of a fried version, possibly with cheese. And if I hear a single mention of "points" while I'm there, I will puncture my eardrum with a shish kabob skewer (in your presence so you will be emotionally scarred). Just warning you...

But otherwise, good luck on the journey! Personally, I don't like WW because it's so obsessive, but I know it works for a lot of people. Just stay positive and keep your eye on attainable goals. I know you can do it! And btw, I think you're totally sexy now the way you are! ;o)