- I would love to move to somewhere in the Northwest. A quaint little town outside of Portland, Oregon would be nice. I will never do this because I can't live that far away from my family.
- When I was little, I use to make up commercials for grocery items in our kitchen. Everything from Comet to Lipton Tea. I really thought I could be a child star discovered in Wyandotte.
- I'm slowing become obsessed with little chicks. Like the ones at Easter time. I think it has something to do with the Dixie Chicks and well, they are just so darn cute.
- I could eat anything flavored pumpkin this time of year. I'm actually craving a pumpkin spice frappuccino right now.
- My favorite color of fingernail polish is a deep, deep purple that looks black. I could wear it all year round.
- My first alcoholic drink ever was in New Orleans on Bourbon Street. It was a nice fruity Hurricane.
Enough randomness. I'm not tagging anyone because I'm no fun and I never liked playing tag when I was little because I was always too slow to run. I'm off to watch Project Runway! Carry on....