- It has felt like fall here for the past week. It is awesome. I love this type of weather even with the rain. Bring it on Hurricane Ike (it is Ike now right?).
- Can I have Victoria Stillwell from "It's Me or the Dog" come and help me train my doxies? I bought her book but it has yet to get here. I have a feeling my stubborn dachshunds are not going to make it easy on me.
- I love the deal my husband and I have. I cook, he cleans. Marital Bliss!
- Maple donuts are yummy, but my tummy thinks otherwise.
- This is a heart wrenching story. I've been reading her blog and I can't imagine what the family is going through. I don't know this woman or anyone in her big family, but by reading her blog I can tell she is so loving, creative and a wonderful mom. My prayers go out to Stephanie and Christian Nielson and their family.
- I'm on this vampire kick....I take after my Mom. I've been reading the Twilight Series and the new HBO series just started, TrueBlood. I vill suck your blood. hee. hee.
Ok, enough randomness. Everyone enjoy their Friday, because I know I will!