Saturday, December 13, 2008

Wind

Did ya'll know that the wind blows really hard here in Kansas? Yeah, me neither. Ha. Ha. It is howling outside our apartment. They say a winter storm is not coming through our area, but I think they are lying. The wind told me so.

This is one of those random, just because posts. I think I'm really putting off cleaning our bathroom. Yeah, that's it. We have peeps coming today and I'm a clean freak when people visit. We are having Brady a small Graduation dinner tonight with family and friends. I'm so excited for him. His official graduation is Monday and so is his first day on a new job. Yay for my hubby.

That's all I've got. Off to clean the bathroom, shower, and wait for the parents to arrive.

One more thing, I just finished watching P.S. I Love You. I give it 5 out of 10. It was so-so, but boy did it make me cry.

Have a GREAT weekend. Stay warm!

No comments: