Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Hair of Many Colors

Changing my hair color or hair style makes me feel better. I've never been one to be upset over a bad haircut....it always grows back. I went today and told her I wanted something fun and colorful. I think she got it right. It looks even better in the sun, it is RED! I'm lovin' it.



I guess I'll update on how bootcamp is going. Well, I guess you can tell I actually didn't die after my first post about it. I have yet to miss a session. I'm quite proud of myself. Of course I've whined throughout it, but it's getting easier and easier as the weeks pass by. The running (fast walking)still hasn't gotten easier, but I think eventually it will. The shin splints are killing me. Wendy, my friend that is doing this adventure with me, and I are going to sign up for the next six week session once this one is over next week. As far as the results go, I haven't lost A LOT of weight. I've toned up and gained muscle. I'm going to try hard to follow the diet they have lined out for participants on this next go around. Time will tell. Regardless of losing the pounds, I feel better, I feel healthier.



So here is to my new doo and my healthier body. Everyone have a fun and safe 4th of July!!!

No comments: