Thursday, July 10, 2008

Open Range

Just now posting about the 4th of July weekend....I guess I'm still recuperating from not sleeping in my own bed or actually not sleeping at all. Brady's family and my family went to stay in a "Lodge"(old farm house) in Alva, OK. We went fishing, 4-wheelin', and just sat around relaxing. I also got covered in mud, dirt and mystery bites. All in all it was a great time. Being able to be outside, not worrying about work and spending time with my loved ones was the best. Thank goodness our families get along....it's a good thing.
Wide Open Spaces, you could see for miles.

The great fishermen of the weekend. My niece and nephew had a blast. My Dad seemed to have fun just watching the kids fish and helping them out every once in awhile.
My Husband. He caught the biggest fish of the weekend. I was a close second, but of course I didn't get a picture to prove it. Seriously though, I caught a fish with a piece of bacon. Even fish crave bacon every once in awhile.

1 comment:

not so zen momma said...

Guy and Sarah are getting too big!