I have a friend in Phoenix. I met her through her blog. Her name is Kelli and I think she is just down right cool. I know, I know....I sound like a 3rd grader talking about their pen pal from summer camp. I guess you could call Kelli my blog pal.
Anyways...she tagged me and I'm running with it. Here are the rules:
* Link to the person who tagged you.* Post the rules on your blog.* Write 6 random things about yourself.* Tag anyone on your blog that you actually know personally and not the ones that you just stalk their blog. (I made that one up.) *Let each person know he/she has been tagged.* Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
1. I have a small, unrealistic obsession with Tiffany's jewelry. Since I knew what Tiffany's was I always said I would own a pair of diamond earrings from that beautiful, glittery store. So, I'm not there yet, but I do have a "Return to Tiffany's" bracelet. AND I wear it EVERYDAY.
2. I was the Wyandotte Bear Mascot. I wore a big ol' bear head and fuzzy/hairy body suit. I loved it because people couldn't see me, but I could act as crazy as a....high school girl in a bear suit.
3. I would LOVE to live in the country. LOVE. I often dream about it and imagine what my little homestead would look like. Hopefully someday....
4. I use this (....) way too much.
5. I'm not scared of childbirth, bring it on. I'm scared of the other stuff....finding childcare, finding a pediatrician, figuring out insurance, etc. That stuff freaks me out and I feel so ill prepared.
6. If people would let me, I would stare into space for hours thinking, pondering and dreaming. I tend to do it a lot, but Brady always asks me if I'm ok and I pop out of it. Weird? Nah.
Tag you're it....
*Jessica, even though I think she recently did one of these.