Saturday, February 7, 2009

Movin' and a Shakin'

We are finally moved in and starting to settle down. We still have some stuff we need to situate. It's weird, now that we have all of this room, I don't know where to put everything! I'm still in the apartment mode where everything has to fit into one closet or we throw it away. Oh, did I tell you how much storage space we have!?! It's amazing.
Baby Case is doing great. I experienced him having the hiccups for the first time and it was awesome. We don't have much more time left before he comes to join us in the outside world. I'm mentally prepared, just not physically. Meaning all we have is a crib! I'm sure that will change in the next month or so. I'm still not stressing about it too much, but give me a few more weeks.
Ok, I'm off to Target to buy more maternity pants. The ones I have are starting to get a little snug! It doesn't help that my body is starting to swell...yesterday I was rockin' some pretty hot cankles.
If the weather is like it is here in Kansas where you are....go outside and ENJOY it this weekend.

No comments: