Sunday, January 18, 2009

14 Days and Counting

I (we) have 14 days left in our little one bedroom apartment! Oh.....my......goodness....I cannot wait. I have lived here for 2 and 1/2 years. I want to say I'm not complaining because I do believe living in such a tight space has brought Brady and I closer, but I'm also complaining. Sharing a parking lot with 50+ people, having to go up and down stairs everyday, taking the dogs out to a public yard, the noises, the smallness, the cigarette smell drifting up from the apartment below. Will I miss anything about our apartment....hell no! Did a lot take place in our apartment....oh yeah! We spent our first year as a married couple here, we found out we were pregnant here, we found out Brady got his job here, so...yeah, I'll have many memories. But.....now we get to move into a 3 bedroom/2 bath duplex. It has a garage, hall closets, storage in the basement, fireplace, and a fenced in backyard! We will bring Case home to this house, we will spend time here as a family, our dogs will run wild in the backyard (and not chase people!), we can have a dining room table, I can plant flowers and so much more.
Can you tell I'm excited?!? It's all coming together for us....

2 comments:

not so zen momma said...

Congratulations, sounds awesome.

Daisy said...

I'm such a horrible friend. I didn't even know you were moving. But your new place sounds GREAT! I can't wait to visit!