Friday, April 30, 2010

Day One: Dang Corn Nuggets

Today I have been fighting off stress eating, boredom eating and "I think I'm starving" eating. The only time I gave in was at the cafeteria and those lunch ladies had made Corn Nuggets. If you don't know what they are, well they are pretty much deep fried sweet cream corn. They are good is what they are...I had six! I looked up the points value and all I could find to compare them to was Church's Chicken Regular Size Sweet Corn Nuggets........14 POINTS!!!!!
So there you have it, I ate something that created me to go way over my points but I will use my "extra" points for today and start again tomorrow. That's what I like about WW is that I always have tomorrow to pick myself up and that is what I will do!

Breakfast:
Kashi Strawberry Cereal Bar-2 pts
Banana-2 pts
sm. glass Ocean Spray Diet Cranberry Juice-0 pts

Lunch:
1/2 Croissant-3 pts
1/2 c. tuna salad-7 pts
salad (lettuce, radish, tomato, cucumber, peas)-0 pts
balsamic vinaigrette (sm. amount)-0 pts
3 pc. pickled okra-0 pts
6 pc. corn nuggets (see above!)-14 pts
1 c. cantaloupe, pineapple, honeydew-1 pt

Dinner:
Small Boneless Pork Chop-5 pts
broccoli and cauliflower (steamed)- 0 pts
1 packet of WW shredded cheese- 2 pts
1 no sugar added apple sauce snack cup- 1 pt

I "get" 25 points a day and I used.....37 points.

No comments: