Saturday, May 1, 2010

Day 2: Resisting Sam

I did pretty well today considering I went to Sam's Club. It's like every time you turn the corner you are hit with some sort of bite size goody. I did eat a piece of Angus burger, a piece of turkey/cheese on a wheat thin and a couple of drinks of Mexican Coke (the beverage, not the drug). All in all it was a good day. I need to find a breakfast food that fills me up but that is not too many points.... Any suggestions?

Breakfast:
1 1/2 Kashi Cereal Bar: 3 pts
Diet Cranberry Juice: 0 pts

Lunch:
1 1/2 grilled cheese (regular bread, 2% cheese): 6 pts
*****The 1/2 of Kashi bar and 1/2 grilled cheese is because Case didn't eat all of his....I need to get out of the habit of eating his other half!*****
3 dill pickles: 0 pts
chocolate pudding cup: 2pts

Snack:
Bite size goodies at Sam's: 4 pts

Dinner:
3 Pork Ribs: 6pts
2 sliced tomatoes: 0 pts
Green Giant Cauliflower with Cheese: 1 pt

Snack:
Annies Honey Bunny Grahams 10pc.: 3 pt

I used all 25 of my points for the day AND drum roll please.....DID NOT GO OVER! I haven't done that in a long time.

No comments: