I've been tagged by Jessica.
The Rules: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog. or Share the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list. or Share 5 things you never pictured being in your future when your were 25 years old. Tag a minimum of 5, maximum of 10 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. The tagees have a choice of which they want to do.
Ok, I don't know if I'm doing this by the rules, but oh well. At least I'm posting. Oh, and to make up for not posting in awhile, I'm doing all three. Whoa, watch out blogging world. :)
5 random/weird facts:
1. I sometimes don't listen to the radio in the car. I like the complete silence.
2. If I'm writing on a post-it note at work and I mess up, I will throw it away and start over. I know....very wasteful.
3. I tell the sign that says, "Welcome to Oklahoma" hello and I missed you, every time we cross over the stateline from Kansas.
4. I get anxiety when I travel, even in a car, just not a plane.
5. When I was little, I had a fear of nuclear war.
5 top places on my “want to see or want to see again” list:
1. New England
3. Jackson Hole, Wyoming
5. New Orleans
5 things I never pictured being in my future when I was 27 years old:
1. Living in Wichita, KS
2. Working in Financial Aid
3. Living outside of Wyandotte. I always thought when I was little that I would live there forever and ever.
4. I would be working on my Master's degree
5. That I would be blessed to have such an awesome husband, family and friends.
I'm tagging Vic. That is the only one I am tagging because everyone else has been tagged.