Monday, December 10, 2007

Winter Wonderland?

So far, Wichita has been somewhat passed over by the ICE STORM 2007. But my family and friends in Oklahoma were not spared. Mom said she has been hearing our big sycamore tree by the creek cracking and breaking. Scary! It is currently raining outside and I'm sure it's going to freeze later. I don't want our electricity to go out or people to have problems driving....but I don't want to go to work tomorrow either. I just want to crash at home, watch some TV and sew, sew, sew. I'll stay updated by watching the ticker at the bottom of the TV. All you Okies be careful out there, it's kinda ugly.

When I came home tonight I had a wonderful package in the mail from Daisy. I hinted at a sock monkey for Christmas and she made my wish come true. It is an adorable sock money with a Santa suit, beard and hat. It's Great! Thanks Daisy, you made my day!

No comments: