Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day Four: Choices

I bought a meal ticket to our cafeteria. They have a yummy salad bar. They also have other yummy food that should not be on my plate. Yesterday my plate was attacked with too much food. It wasn't necessarily the choices I made but the amount I ate. Also, I'm not very good at this points figuring. I think I usually go way over or way under how many points something should be. I need to work on that one.

Breakfast:
2 slices 45 calorie bread-1pt
1 TB peanut butter-3pt
banana-2pt

Snack:
granola bar-2pt

Lunch:
1/2 chicken breast-2pt
veggies-2pt
salad-0pt
chipotle ranch dressing *need to make better decision next time*-4pt
noodles-4pt
2 pc cantaloupe-1pt
cup of berry captain crunch (dry)-3pt

Dinner:
chicken breast-3pt
carrots-0pt
sweet potato with butter-4pt

Snack:
Laughing Cow Ice Cream Sandwich-2pt

I used all 25 points and then some....8 extra.

No comments: