Monday, May 10, 2010

I heart Kansas City Part I

Brady said I looked like a little girl in a candy store. This was his response to my face when I stepped foot onto the Plaza in KC. I don't "look" like I belong on the Plaza, I don't have the "money" to belong on the plaza, but oh, how I love the Plaza and all it's spoils. The one place I begged to go was the lovely Anthropologie! If I could have a shopping spree in any store (Target doesn't count), I would spend it all in Anthro. I only spent $10 there this time but my eyes soaked up every bit of prettiness.

If only.....

We also went to Paper Source....oh my! Again, lovely. I just wanted to touch all the paper and call it my own. We went to a few other stores, but these by far topped my favorites!
They had cupcake stationary!
By the end of the day, my little trio was pooped out. We ventured into Crown Center and had dinner (which I will talk about here in a bit).
My adorable hubby!

Crown Center was nothing special, but our hotel view of KC was wonderful! Next time we go, I know we will venture out more then we did, but hopefully next time we will be more well rested.
Case loved looking out our hotel window!

Sunday brought us to the Farmer's Market. It was a chilly mid-morning, so a brisk walk through did it for me. My favorite part was the Italian deli. Oh, the meats and cheeses were calling my name. I would've taste tested all of it! We ended up eating at a little BBQ place because I was told you can't visit KC and not eat BBQ! So we did.
Would like to go back here in the summer!

I love this little guy!
It was a wonderful Mother's Day weekend. I loved spending it with my boys. Now let's talk about the food....

2 comments:

not so zen momma said...

Anthropologie! It is my motivation to lose the baby weight.

Case is so cute, I can't stand it.

Daisy said...

Sounds like a wonderful trip! Love that last pic!