Friday, May 7, 2010

Good Day

Today was a good day. This weekend may not be....Brady is taking Case and I to Kansas City for Mother's Day. I'm so excited just to get out of town! I'm still going to track and all, but I can't guarantee that I will be on my best WW behavior. I'll update once I get home.

Breakfast:
2pc 45 calorie bread-1pt
1 TB pb-3pt
1 TB reduced sugar jelly-1pt

Snack: Birthday Celebration at work!
Cherry Crisp-5pts

Lunch:
2 pc. 45 calorie bread-1pt
deli ham-3pts
1 slice 2% cheese-1pt
mustard/tomato-0pts
baked cheetos-3pts
WW cookie-1pt
*Can you tell I cannot seem to go with out something sweet after every meal!

Dinner: Thanks Wendy! It was YUMMY and so WW friendly!
sweet potato-3 pts AND I didn't use butter!
BBQ grilled chicken breast-3pts
steamed broccoli-0pts

Snack:
Skinny Cow ice cream sandwich-2pts

I used all 25 points and 2 extra points. That's pretty good.

Oh yeah....
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the wonderful and beautiful mothers out there....

No comments: