Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day Seven: Weigh in

I weighed in today. I lost 2.2 lbs! I wanted it to be a little more, but I wasn't "super good" this week. Plus I did zero exercise. So, I will take 2.2lbs. The most exciting thing about losing 2.2lbs is that I am finally in the 180's!!!! I don't know when I was there last....
Even though I wasn't so good today, after weigh in of course, I still decided to write everything down. Usually day seven in my tracker is blank.
We are going to Kansas City this weekend and anytime one (ME!) travels, it is always a high points event. We will see....

Breakfast:
Kashi Cereal Bar: 2pts
apple sauce-one snack pack: 1pt

Lunch: Picnic at work...Thanks Wendy for the grub! Yum.
hot dog: 5pts
hot dog bun: 3pts
cole slaw: 4pts
pasta salad: 4pts
baked beans: 5pts
1 cookie: 3pts
1 brownie: 5pts
2 bites of watermelon: 0pts

Snack:
1 pack of Ritz bits pb: 3pts

Dinner:
Burrito (leftovers): 9pts
tortilla chips: 3pts

Snack:
WW dessert: 3pts
*These are really good. They are the cookie dough sundae WW dessert. Nice to eat every once in awhile especially when craving a little something sweet, but I don't need to make a habit of buying these all the time.

And as usual this week, I used all 25 daily points and let's just double my points for the day....I used all 25 plus 25 over!!!!! Crazy.

Tomorrow, tomorrow, there is always tomorrow!

2 comments:

not so zen momma said...

WW protocol is that you lose 1-2 pounds a week. 2.2 pounds is awesome - celebrate! Don't get trapped into "I wanted it to be more."

Charly said...

Oh, I'm loving 2.2! I actually love any weight loss.