Monday, November 19, 2007

Pumpkin Pie....no it's Pumpkin Cheesecake!

I made this recipe last month for a co-workers birthday. She loves cheesecake and her birthday was in October.....Pumpkin Cheesecake! It was a hit at work. So when the office decided to have some snacks and desserts before we head off for Turkey Day I was nominated to make the Pumpkin Cheesecake.
Tonight I messed up the first crust, I accidentally hit it against the counter and it crumbled. Crap! I made another one and thought I would try to make a regular cheesecake (Brady does not like Pumpkin) for my hubby. I'm not quite sure how it will work out but we will see in about 15 minutes.

Here is a cleaned up picture of my mess. It didn't look this nice before I decided to take a picture.

I like to clean as I go.....
Here are the cheesecakes baking. They take quite awhile but are sooo worth it.If anyone wants the recipe, let me know. I would post it but it is really long. Yummy to my tummy! Happy Monday Everyone!

No comments: